Thursday, September 19, 2013

First Post!

Oh hai der!

So. We should remember who I am. If you don't, that's cool. It's been a while since I've bothered touching a blog. Sorry about that, interwebs. I promise I love you. :3

Life has a bad habit of kicking me when I'm finally starting to get back on my feet. I'll explain more later. Right now, I can't sleep. In the morning, I'll be packing up all my things, and shall officially be homeless.

Did I mention I'm a single mom?

FUCKING YAY!

So, we're going to chronicle this lovely adventure, see how we manage to fucking survive. It's end of summer/start of fall in Minnesota. It's already starting to get cold. :(

Double fuck.

Sleep now, finish packing essentials in the AM. Get the midget at 1. Work at 4:30. At least I have a job... Will write more after I sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment