Sunday, September 29, 2013

Day Nine



Holy damn. I'm sorry guys, life got in the way of posting.

Thursday I took PTO to spend more time with Danny. It was fantastic!! We spent the whole day together, just playing and watching Batman, and Spiderman, and he got all excited watching me play Diablo 3, cheering me on while my monk destroyed the shit out of everything! :D

So awesome.

Then Friday we went and filled out an app for an apartment, landlady was so nice, she played with him while I was filling out the paperwork. It's a nice 2br+1ba $665/mo in St. Paul Park. Very nice little town nestled between Woodbury, Inver Grove Heights and the river. Quaint describes it well. Then yesterday we filled out another app for a 2br+1ba $725/mo right down the road from his Thursday babysitter, upper level duplex just vacated so it still hasn't been cleaned. I offered to clean it up for a waive of fees; needs new carpet and paint, but I can do that. Dad knows how to lay carpet, so he could help me do it. Very nice leasing agent lady, she was laughing at Mar's antics. He managed to get downstairs, and the woman renting that level caught him and played with him. Older woman, very sweet. Just as we were leaving, she says "I hope you two get in, everyone else has given me a bad vibe but you two are so nice! I'll be sure to put in a good word with the owner!" ^_^

Danny's been so good all weekend. Bit of a fight to get him to eat at lunch and dinner, but otherwise he's been good with naps and going straight to bed at night. :) He's getting too big too fast!

He has a weird habit of headbutting things when he's upset, though. Mikey suggested picking him up and making him stand while he throws fits like that, so he doesn't hurt himself. I'm not so sure, I'd rather he learned that headbutting hurts and not to do it; though, he keeps doing it, even after saying "Ow..." I dunno.

His dad wants him over at 9am, so I need to sleep. :( I don't want to bring him over so early, Sundays are my Mondays and I feel like I don't get enough time with him as it is. It hurts to be away from him for extended periods of time. But this is the arrangement me and his dad worked out; Thursday morning to Sunday afternoon I have him, Sunday evening to Thursday's breakfast is his time. He has a longer weekend than I do, since he's on overnights and barely sleeps (insomnia). It works, but...

I miss my baby. :'(

We're having a shift bid soon, and this time it's based on our performance instead of seniority, so I have a super good chance of getting the shift I want. 9-5, heck yeah. Get Danny in a real daycare again, with kids his age to play with, it'll be so good for him!

Just have to endure a little longer...

I hope...


LOOK HOW BIG HE'S GETTING!!! <3

^_^ I love my Danny Boy! Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much!

Okay, time for sleep. Night kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment