Tuesday, November 12, 2013

November 12th

I forget how many days in we are. My give a fuck is just not there, yo.

So let's do some catching up.

First, I have a temporary place. Danny can't stay with me, because it's in a house with 5 boys.

Danny stays at his dad's. on my days off from work, we go up to my little brother's house.

We're up here now. Been here since Sunday night. ^_^ I'm so happy.

Mikey's roommate, Aaron, is so sweet and nice. He's been helping me with Danny. ... And he likes me too. :3

Really want to date him. And other things. But he wants to talk to Mikey about it first. He steals kisses whenever he can, though. :)

And then there's my friend from England. I adore him immensely. He's such a cutie, and very kind and thoughtful. He makes me feel like I'm 16 again sometimes. I love it.

Life is complicated.

Oh, but I love the boys at home! Not in the same way as Aaron and my friend, more like brothers. They're just big 10 year olds, I swear! It's awesome. <3

And my job! I love my job too!

Um... I think that's it right now? Yes? Yes. I'm gonna check on Danny, then put pj's on and get stoned. :) Sounds like a plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment